Finger Tip Pulse Oximeter Good Quality
Out of stock
Features of Fingertip Pulse Oximeter Made in India :-
- Accuracy – measures the oxygen concentration in the blood with a minimum deviation of +/ -2 percent and measures the pulse rate with a minimum deviation of +/ -2 BPM
- Display – colour OLED screen with a multidirectional display, provides your SPO2, pulse rate, SPO2 wave form, pulse index (strength of signal) and the battery status indicator
- Design – battery operated, portable device
- Alarm – user configured alarms
Direction For Use :
- Turn on the oximeter
- Place the finger in the gap of oximeter
- Wait for 5-20 seconds to measure
- Result will appear on screen
The Pulse Oximeter can be used to measure human haemoglobin saturation and pulse rate through finger and indicate the pulse intensity by the bar display.
The product is suitable for use in family, hospital, oxygen bar, social media organizations and it is ideal for trekkers.
The Pulse Oximeter features in small volume, low power consumption, convenient operation being portable. It is only necessary for patient to put one of his/her fingers into a fingertip photoelectric sensor for diagnosis, and a display screen will directly show measured valued of haemoglobin saturation.
1 Year Warranty Against any Manufacturing Defect.
|Dimensions||18 × 12 × 7 cm|