Tens Physiotherapy Device, Pain Relief Electronic Nerve Simulator and Massager
- Treatment Time : 15, 30, 60 Minutes
- All NE602 TENS Models carry a warranty of 3 months from the date of delivery. The warranty applies to the stimulator only and covers both parts and labor relating thereto.
- Therapy Modes:- B(Burst), N(Normal) and M (Pulse Rate Modulation)
- Number of Programmable Profiles:- 3
- Electrodes:- 2 inch x 2 inch
- Portable and easy to carry
- Can easily be kept in pocked and be used during work or any public area without being obviously visible
MarsOne dual channel NE602 TENS pain relief system is a highly versatile, personal tens unit for home, work or travel. It’s a powerful choice for a wide variety of muscle and joint pains, from small to big pains, when and where you need it most. With dual channel functionality, surround your pain with four electrode pads. Then choose from three available modes B(burst), N(normal) and M(pulse rate modulation). With adjustable intensity control, finding you with immediate relief and assisting you to once again enjoy the normal everyday things in life. MarsOne is available without a prescription and is FDA cleared for safety. A simple, 100% drug-free solution targeted pain relief for a wide range of conditions including lower back, sciatica, arthritis, leg pain, frozen shoulder, tendonitis, lumbago, cervical, fractures, muscle and joint pain.
This modality uses a low frequency electric current, usually between 10 and 200 Hz. When applied across the skin via small electrodes, this current gives a tingling sensation that reduces the feeling of pain in an area.
The TENS works by bombarding the sensory nerves with so many electrical signals that the spinal cord cannot process all of the information at once. Pain-carrying a nerve fibres are quite slow, so the TENS signals in the sensory nerves arrive first. As a result of the overload in the spinal cord, fewer pain signals can be processed. Therefore the feeling of discomfort is diminished.
Key Features :
- Dual channel
- Variable pulse rate
- Separate controllers
- Variable width
- Light & easy to use
- Includes Electrodes Pkt/4 (4x4cm)
- Directions for use included
- ISO 9001:2000 ISO 13485:2003
- Pulse width 30µs– 260µs
- Pulse Rate 2Hz – 150Hz
- Size: 23 x 65x 95mm
- Weight: 115 gram with battery