No products in the cart.
Zebra GC420T Thermal Bar Code Label Printer
Out Of Stock
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
₹ 15100 (-21%)
- asset management, documents management,evidence tracking
- laboratory specimen and blood bank labeling
- Price labeling and receipt printing
- Light-industrial, work-in-process, product and shipping labeling
- boarding tickets, bag tags, parking passes
Compact and reliable, the GC420t Thermal Transfer Desktop Printer from Zebra is a capable unit that can handle a variety of labeling, barcoding, tagging, and other needs. It features both direct thermal and thermal transfer technology for working with more types of media and creating more precise prints at resolutions up to 203 dpi. The GC420t also has support for various 1D and 2D barcodes and features a 32-bit processor that allows it to work at speeds up to 4″ per second.
Versatility is a key to this unit with the ability to work with media from 1 to 4.25″ wide. It will even support 5″ diameter rolls as well as fan-fold media. Users will be able to add this printer to nearly any computer configuration thanks to the integration of USB 1.1, RS-232 serial, and parallel interfaces on the unit. The GC420t also offers both EPL2 and ZPL II printer languages for integration with other units and comes with a Windows-compatible driver. Additionally, ZebraDesigner software is included for quickly and easily designing basic labels.
In the Box
- Zebra GC420t Thermal Transfer Desktop Printer
- Ribbon Core
- AC Power Supply and Cord
- Documentation and Software CD-ROM
- Limited 1-Year Warranty