MSI B450M Pro Vdh Max Motherboard is a motherboard that can be used in AMD AM4 Socket Motherboards. It has a 9 Phase VRM Design, which makes it great for gaming. It also has 4 DDR4 Slots, which is great for performance. There are also two PCIe 3.0 x16 Slots, which are great for people who want to upgrade to a better graphics card.
- Supports 1st, 2nd and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen™ / Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics and 2nd Gen AMD Ryzen™ with Radeon™ Graphics / Athlon™ with Radeon™ Vega Graphics Desktop Processors for Socket AM4
- Supports DDR4 Memory, up to 3466+(OC) MHz
- Turbo M.2: Running at PCI-E Gen3 x4 maximizes performance for NVMe based SSDs.
- DDR4 Boost: Advanced technology to deliver pure data signals for the best performance and stability.
- Audio Boost: Reward your ears with studio grade sound quality.
- EZ Debug LED: Easiest way to troubleshoot
- Core Boost: With premium layout and fully digital power design to support more cores and provide better performance.
- PCI-E Steel Armor: Protecting VGA cards against bending and EMI.